Thursday, June 30, 2005

THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS

There is one woman in Australia who constantly blows me. Constantly blows my mind that is. She is intelligent, feisty, progressive and sexy as hell. She is:




Greens Senator Kerry Nettle

I fantasise tearing down the gates of Baxter with her and freeing the refugees.

I dream of shoving the Voluntary Student Unionism Bill up an orifice of Brendan Nelson so far that none of his doctor mates would be able to remove it.

I visualise throwing John Howard and his IR "reforms" off the scaffolding of a 30 story high CFMEU building site with her.

I imagine her, with me by her side, officiating the first legally recognised gay marriage in Australia.

I contemplate the two of us sentencing George Bush to a lifetime of hard labour for crimes against humanity.

But mostly I dream about Kerry and me reading to our children Bob Brown's Memo for a Saner World.


Sigh.

Why can't there be more woman like her? Because really, when would I ever get the chance to tell her how I feel?

The reality is however there have been numerous occasions where I have been around Kerry, and could of told her how I feel. But like a scared little schoolboy in the presence of a supermodel, I have been left speechless in her presence.

Oh Kerry, will you ever know how I feel?

2 Comments:

Blogger Melba said...

if kerry is all you say she is, then surely she is looking for the perfect man, which surely is you? is she partnered? you need to plan an approach. let me help you.

7:31 pm

 
Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

I don't claim to be the perfect man. The perfectly insane man maybe.

As for Kerry being partnered, I don't know. However I have my sources who can find out if I ever develop enough courage!

11:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home